You can create a health report in Equicty in a few seconds to get a better follow-up of your horse. Different reports can be displayed from Equicty. You can create a health overview per horse, a health overview per task (such as training task, health task, etc), or a health report per horse and per task. In this article, you can read how you can make a health report per horse in equicty.
A health report per horse gives an overview of the date of the task, the name of the task together with the staff member responsible for the task.
Navigate to the Reports module.
- Select the horse that you wish to obtain an overview of
- Click health
- Click 3 dots on right0hand side and select report.
A new window opens with an overview of all health tasks per month.
At the top you will find your company data and all identity data of your horse such as name, owner, breeder, stable group, date of birth, etc.
At the bottom, the following fields will appear on your summary report:
- Date of the task
- Name of the task
- Staff member responsible for the task. If the task has been carried out, the check mark will be indicated next to the name of the staff member.
You then have the option to download the overview or to print.
You also have other options for creating a report.
- A health report per task? Then read this article.
- A health report per horse and per task? Then read this article.