equicty allows to cluster horses in stable groups. In a next step, employees can even be linked to stable groups!
Why use stable groups?
- Quickly filter the dashboard with the horses and tasks of the different employees from this specific stable group
- Easily find your horses per stable group in the Profiles > Horses
- Plan tasks quickly and quickly per stable group on health, training and breeding
- Limit access to staff so that they can only see the activities within their stable group. More information about how to link staff to a stable group in this article.
1. Create a stable group via a horse profile
- Go to Profiles > Horses
- Select your horse
- Consider an appropriate stable group name and enter it in the "Stable group" field
- Confirm that you want to create this new stable group 'V'
- Click 'save'
2. Create a stable group via stable groups
- Go to Profiles > stable groups
- Add a stable group via
- A new window appears
- Enter the new stable group name in the "name" field
- Click on 'save'