Pay attention: There are several ways to delete tasks in group one of them is via the Delete Task function or via the Bulk Action function described below. You can select multiple tasks at one time to manage your stable even faster:
Follow the steps below:
1. Go to Dashboard/Rider's Board
2. Click on the Bulk Action button
3. Select tasks via different options below;
- ONE by ONE; Tick the individual Task(s) you want to delete.
- One or Multiple DAYS; Tick the circle on the days header to select all tasks from those days.
- Whole WEEK; Tick the circle on the week header to select all tasks from the week.
- One or Multiple HORSES; Tick the circle on the horses header to select all tasks from those horses.
4. Click Delete action button
5. Confirm the number of tasks you wish to delete by typing the number into the pop-up window
6. Confirm with Delete
You have the choice to individually edit tasks. For example, when you want to edit a task for a specific reason then it's best to:
1. Go to Dashboard
2. Click on the Task.
3. A pop-up window will display your options to make the modification.
5. Click Save or Delete.