Do you want to gain time by copying pieces from your existing schedule? Copying pieces is possible from a planning, work schedule, training schedule, health follow-up or rehabilitation schedule.
Usually this is applied to horses that follow a relatively fixed training schedule week after week. Win 80% of your planning time by copying a previous week schedule to current week, current week to next week, today to tomorrow or yesterday to today. You can even define a specific period in which you copy the tasks over this period and start on a specific date as desired!
How do you copy pieces from the planning?
Via the dashboard
- Go to module Dashboard
- Right click on the
- Select "copy task"
A window appears in which you can set the following items;
- Select 1 or more horses from the list of which you want to copy tasks
- Select task type Training or Health or Both. This can be done by clicking on the logo.
- Choose the period that you want to copy, next options are available;
- week: Last week to this week. From this week until next week
- day: Yesterday to today. Today until tomorrow
- Period of choice Period selection of the tasks to be copied: From - To Start date: date on which the copied period will start